Nullamlacus dui ipsum

Nullamlacus dui ipsum conseque loborttis non euisque morbi penas dapibulum orna. Urnaultrices quis curabitur phasellentesque congue magnis vestibulum quismodo nulla et feugiat. Adipisciniapellentum leo ut consequam ris felit elit id nibh sociis malesuada.

Continue Reading »

Teachers Login Here

Teachers Login Form


Pupils Login Here

Pupils Login Form


Frequently Asked Questions

What is JMA International Agency all about?
We are an international recruitment and consultancy organisation aimed at placing students into overseas schools with preference to Colleges, Business Schools and Universities

How can JMA help me?
Struggling with overseas University tuition fees?
Struggling to secure a visa?
We have qualified consultant with an up to date knowledge in immigration matters

What do we specialise in?

We work with some Universities that offers access full time degrees courses at a lower cost, leading to fully accredited University degrees.
JMA is keen on providing assistance to aspiring students with the opportunity to study in a cost effective reputable schools worldwide

Coming to the UK, as a student
Applying for a Tier 4 Visa (outside the UK)

1. I am in my home country, I am going to study in the UK. How do I apply for a visa?
If you wish to study in the UK and you are not a British national or a national of a European Union member state, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland, you will require a student’s visa in order to study in the UK.
If your main reason for coming to the UK is to study, you will need to apply for a student visa under Tier 4 of the Points Based System for UK Migration

2. I need a CAS. What is it and how do I get one?
CAS means Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies. In order to successfully apply for a Student Visa you need to obtain 40 points under Tier 4 of the Points Based System of UK migration. 30 of the 40 points required are awarded for (CAS).
If you are a new student or are starting a new course, a CAS will be issued once you have met the academic requirements as well as having paid the required deposit as outlined on your International Offer Letter (Normally this is a minimum of 50% of the course fees except for short courses, where the full fee is required

3. How much money do I need to show for my student visa application?
In order to successfully apply for a Student Visa you need to obtain 40 points under Tier 4 of the Points Based System of UK migration. 10 of the 40 points required are awarded for holding the relevant amount of funds for the specified period.
In all cases, you will need to show that you have enough funds to cover any outstanding tuition fees for the current academic year as well as living costs (£7,200/Annum).

4. Can I bring my dependants to the UK?
If you are coming to study a programme that lasts for more than six months and masters degree, then you can bring your dependants with you.

5. I do not have enough funds. Can I get a scholarship?
We have several schools that offer partial scholarship making your fees alot cheaper and affordable

6. Will I be allowed to work and school at the same time?
Effective July 2011, only students who are studying at UK government Universities and Colleges will be allowed a 20 hour work permit. Please refer to UKBA

Coming to the USA, as a student

Your Immigration Questions Answered by VisaPro.

Here, you will find detailed answers to many of most common immigration questions.

Next 1 2 3 4

Latest From The